Perpendicular bisectors??!?!?!

G

Hey, anyone know how to find the value of 'x' when you're given a problem like this:

Ray BE is perpendicular to Line AC and Ray BD is perpendicular to Ray BF

then you are given that the m<ABD= 2x-15, m<DBE=x

This is an honors class and I feel stupid because I am so stuck.

If anyone can help please do :)

The first thing might be to provide a drawing. I tried a couple different things, but to no avail.

The only reason you should feel stupid is because you make up notation and don't explain it. I asked you about it when you were brickcity and you ignored me. I'm guessing now that "m<ABC" is "the measure of angle ABC", not "m is less than ABC." And while a drawing is difficult here a description will usually do.
For instance
BD is between BA and BE
BD is between BC and BE
BD is on the opposite side of AC and near A
BD is on the opposite side of AC from BE and near C

Those are four descriptions of BD, each of which gives a different answer.
I'll answer the first.
Code:
  E      D
  |     /  
  |    /
  | x /
  |  /
  | / 2x-15
  |/_________A
  B
<ABD + <DBE = 90°
-----------------
Gene

sorry :(

Sorry for not answering you, I didn't quite understand what you meant, and wasn't sure how I could get a picture...I'm also not very good at explaining things.
But I managed to get it on my own, so thanks anyways.
This was my very first post, so again I'm sorry for not responding...I'm just now learning about this site so I'm still trying to figure everything out.

It does take some getting used to but I hope you can see our side. It is frustrating to work out an answer then find out that it was to the wrong question. If you are working from a picture we need enough of a description to understand what's going on. I drew mine by clicking twice on the Code button at the top, then typing something that gave an idea of what I was working on. I don't know if you were supposed to list all four answers or if one of the others is the "real" problem. The original problem wording from the book might have cleared it up.
You might look at Welcome in the News section. The last two posts have hints on presentation.