keyboard help

rsm35

When I am trying to use the online calculator my keyboard will not come up on my phone. No problem on my laptop using it? Need help

Sometimes you are in places you can't "talk to your phone" just want to know why my keyboard doesn't come up and if I can make it.

Sometimes you are in places you can't "talk to your phone" just want to know why my keyboard doesn't come up and if I can make it.
Whoever told you that FreeMathHelp offers tech support for your phone's manufacturer or for your cell-service provider was very much mistaken. The volunteers here surf by, when they're able, and offer help with math homework. Sorry for the confusion.

If anyone out there is not ignorant and can answer my simple question, I do not need tech support for my phone obviously I can use it my keyboard pops up for this and i have good service seeing how I'm using it for this post. I am new to this forum and just need to know what I can do b/c if I'm in lab or the library I cannot talk to my phone.

If anyone out there is not ignorant and can answer my simple question, I do not need tech support for my phone obviously I can use it my keyboard pops up for this and i have good service seeing how I'm using it for this post. I am new to this forum and just need to know what I can do b/c if I'm in lab or the library I cannot talk to my phone.
But quite obviously you DO need tech support for your particular brand and model of phone because you do not know how to get the keyboard while looking at the calculator. There are (logically) two possibilities: your phone does not have that feature, or it does have it but you do not know how to use it. In the first case, no one can help you. In the second case, the maker of your phone is certainly the obvious (and probably the only) source of reliable help.

I confess to being ignorant about most brands and models of phone, but I am not so ignorant as to go to a math site to learn how to use my own phone.

When I am trying to use the online calculator my keyboard will not come up on my phone. No problem on my laptop using it? Need help

If I were you, I would go to this website.
They provide the engine for the online calculators on this forum.
I would guess that your problem is with there code and has nothing to do with the coding here.