This is a simple one...

G

I just wanted to thank everyone for all of your patience and assistance these last few weeks. My journey is over, I handed in my final earlier today. Now I sit on pins and needles hoping that I passed, so that I do not have to come back and harass you all for another 5 weeks. I am sure than many of you will join me in this wish. :)
I want you to know that I learned a lot on this site, much more than the text that I spent $158 provided. As I mentioned before I think you should all get together and publish a text for people like me that take a little longer than most to get it. I may check back from time to time to make sure you are still getting plenty of questions to keep you out of trouble, especially Denis.
Again, my heartfelt thanks and gratitude to all.
Bethany

bethany3168 said:
I want you to know that I learned a lot on this site, much more than the text that I spent $158 provided.
Wow...are you serious? That's at least enough for a tank of gas 8-)
Besta luck, Bethany.

Hey Everyone,
Just wanted to let you know I got an 85 on my Final! Good enough for me! Thanks again. :D

bethany3168 said:
Hey Everyone,
Just wanted to let you know I got an 85 on my Final! Good enough for me! Thanks again. :D
YA!! Were you deducted 15 points because you forgot brackets :shock:

Denis!! Be Nice! :lol: So I missed a FEW brackets, jez, give a girl a break. :)

I don't know what part I got wrong, I haven't seen the corrected format yet. He just emailed us that we passed and what our grade was.

I'll check back from time to time to make sure you are behaving. It has been alot of fun working with you and I will miss our little chats.