help: i need the surface area formula for prisms....

Re: help

purplemathpuppy13 said:
i need the surface area formula for prisms and other shapes
These should be in your textbook. Check the appendices.

Eliz.

ITS NOT IT JUST GIVES US EXAMPLES NOT AN EXACTFORMULA TO FOLLOW IF IT WAS IN OUR BOOK I WOULDNT POSTED THIS AND WE CANT USE OUR TEXT BOOKS N E MORE

purplemathpuppy13 said:
ITS NOT IT JUST GIVES US EXAMPLES NOT AN EXACTFORMULA TO FOLLOW IF IT WAS IN OUR BOOK I WOULDNT POSTED THIS AND WE CANT USE OUR TEXT BOOKS N E MORE

Why can't you use your textbooks anymore? Also, don't type in uppercase letters as it will make people think you're shouting.

purplemathpuppy13 said:
I'm sorry, but I can't quite understand this. Punctuation, appropriate capitalization, spelling, and grammar will go a long way toward making your meaning clear and making your posts appear less hostile.

As was mentioned in your other thread on this question, there is no one formula for the surface area of all possible prisms.

Please reply with the full and exact text of the exercise with which you are having difficulty, the complete instructions, a detailed description of any required graphic, and a clear listing of all of the steps and reasoning you have tried thus far.

Thank you.

Eliz.

purplemathpuppy13 said:
IDK i would have said y if i knew dont ya think

You're not making any sense. Not all of us understand "Instant Messaging lingo", ok?

purplemathpuppy13 said:
IDK i would have said y if i knew dont ya think
I'm sorry, but I have no idea what this means.

Please reply with the full and exact text of the exercise with which you are having difficulty, the complete instructions, a detailed description of any required graphic, and a clear listing of all of the steps and reasoning you have tried thus far.

Thank you.

Eliz.

my other teacher had us learnin from the book then she had high blood pressure come back we got this new teacher and she said the principle said we dont need our book cuz it doesnt have wat taks teaches

idk = i dont know
ya= you

ok i type fast i dont got time to be typin word by word exactly ok im gonna mess them words up holla

purplemathpuppy13 said:
idk = i dont know
ya= you

ok i type fast i dont got time to be typin word by word exactly ok im gonna mess them words up holla

What good is typing so fast to save time, but then have no one understand you?

purplemathpuppy13 said:
i dont got time to be typin word by word exactly
Don't complain if nobody "has time" to help you, then.

Eliz.