I would please like help with graphing, thank you

shano1239

I need help with questons like these;
solve by graphing {y=x-1
{ y=-2x=5

please ( if you can) show me how to do this step by step. :) thank you so much

~Shannon

shano1239 said:
please...show me how to do this step by step.
Since we really can't draw pictures in this textual environment, perhaps we could find other -- graphical -- sources for you online. At what point are you stuck? Do you not know how to graph lines at all? Or are you not clear on the "solving" part? Or something else?

Please reply with a description of what you have been able to do, and a clear statement of your point of difficulty. Thank you.

Eliz.

graphing

:oops: I am sorry that I didnt explain well, i need help with questions like these,
solve by graphing;
{y=x-1
{y=-2x+5

I need help with solveing them and graphing them, i know how to make a graph and stuff, I just dont know how to solve and graph them. So if you can, please explain how to graph and solve them. Thank you :D

~Shannon

shano1239 said:
I need help with...graphing them, i know how to make a graph and stuff, I just dont know how to...graph them. So if you can, please explain how to graph...them.
I'm sorry, but the above leaves me confused, since the graphing "solution" is just the intersection point of the two lines.

Do you know how to graph straight lines? If so, where are you stuck? If not, please clarify the above.

Thank you.

Eliz.

I'm sorry, I think I figured it out. If I have anymore questions about it I'll try exolaining it better.

shano1239 said:
If I have anymore questions about it I'll try exolaining it better.
Thank you. And I apologize for my confusion.

Eliz.