Thread: math chatrooms

math chatrooms

well with my current math course dates are generally not an issue, if a problem is too hard for me i know to post it well in advance, but the problem is my brain doesnt stop thinknig over it and i end up refreshing a post so often i want to tear the problem sheet to shreds so i was wondering if anyone knows of any math chatrooms on the web, or irc, or somewhere. ?

Please let me know if you find any! Thank you!

Ahh finally something I can post worthwhile. Go to Math Message Board and look in the upper left hand corner and click chat, the chats pretty popular so youll probable get more speedy results.
    Try your best in everything and don't be scared to do something different.

Use mIRC and logon to EFnet, there you will find some execellent math, physics, and science chatrooms. Some popular ones are #astronomy, #c, #Calculus, #ee, #electricalengineering, #M-a-t-h, #math, #mathematics, #physics, #TeX. #math is a very active mathematics chat room.

"You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach him to learn
    by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning process as long as he lives."

- Clay P. Bedford

Re: math chatrooms

hey everyonee!