Identify the property shown

varis

Hi everybody! I need help, I know this is not hard but this is my firstdat homework and I am from india, and I am in america so it's in english. So please help me, it's due in few hours.
IDENTIFY THE PROPERTY SHOWN:
5+2=2+5
6+(-6)=0
24.1=24
8.10=10.8
13+0=13
7(1/7)=1

Here is the big one: Find the product. Give the answer with the appropriate unit of measure. Explain your reasoning.
(90miles/1hour)(5280feet/1mile)(1hour/60minutes)(1minute/60seconds)
Please answer fast. It's DUE IN FEW HOURS.

(90miles/1hour)(5280feet/1mile)(1hour/60minutes)(1minute/60seconds)

\(\displaystyle \frac{90miles}{1hour}\times \frac{5280 feet}{1 mile}\times \frac{1hour}{60 minutes}\times \frac{1 minute}{60 seconds}\)

Now, cancel the units where possible. For instance the hours in the denominator of the first fraction and the hour in the numerator of the 3rd fraction cancel. Do the rest of the canceling. Do the arithmetic with the numbers and you should end up with \(\displaystyle 132 \frac{feet}{second}\)

varis said:
IDENTIFY THE PROPERTY SHOWN:
5+2=2+5
6+(-6)=0
24.1=24
8.10=10.8
13+0=13
7(1/7)=1
Here are all the CORRECT ANSWERS:
Multiplicative Inverse
Additive Inverse
Commutative Property of Addition
Commutative Property of Multiplication
Multiplicative Identity
Additive Identity
BUT THEY ARE NOT IN THE CORRECT ORDER!
You put in the correct order!

Thnx

Thnx both of you! I really appreicate it. But PKA, what do you mean by put them in order? I didn't get it. Please reply

Re: Thnx

varis said:
But PKA, what do you mean by put them in order?
It means that I scrambled the answers. The first listed does not go with the first one in your list. It means that YOU must figure out which goes with which. After all this is your homework not ours. Most of us believe that one should do his own work.

Thnx

Thnx Buddy! I got the answers, Thnx for help! Really good answers, it's first days homework. There is 60 questions. I didn't get this ones out of 16. I am gonna ask for more help if needed. Thnx again, GREAT forum for students. :)