The Fundamentals of Mathematics Please Help Me

ElizabethSoto

Hello I am taking Math 101The Fundamentals of Mathematics and I need to find an free online tutor or a website with tutorials that can help me. Can anyone recommend to me such a website or any suggestions. Also if someone in here can help me I would appreciate it. Thanks you :D

ElizabethSoto said:
Hello I am taking Math 101The Fundamentals of Mathematics and I need to find an free online tutor or a website with tutorials that can help me. Can anyone recommend to me such a website or any suggestions. Also if someone in here can help me I would appreciate it. Thanks you :D

Fundamentals of mathematics can mean many things - from elmentary mathematics(grade school) to foundation of mathematics (graduate level course). What topics are encompassed by your course? If you are taking university level course - from mathematics department - then I don't think these free sites will serve your purpose. However, say you are doing business administration - need a course to brush-up on algebra - then there are many web-sites . One of the best would be:

http://www.purplemath.com/modules/index.htm

The Fundamentals of Mathematics that I am taken in a college course based on set theory and logic. So far we have covered these subjects.
Designating Sets
Sets of numbers and cardinality
Finite and Infinite Sets
Equality of Sets
Venn Diagrams
Complement of sets
Subsets of sets
Proper Subsets
Counting Subsets
Intersection of Sets
Union of Sets
Difference of Sets
Ordered Pairs
Cartesian Products of Sets

This is just to give you an idea of what we are learning. Thank you for responding.
DeMorgan's Laws