1. If the area of awith base 2F and height F-2 is equal to F, compute F.
4. If (2+2i)^2=a+bi compute the value of a+b
12. Given abs(11x-4)<or equal to 99/2 find the result when the largest possible solution for x is subtracted from the smallest possible solution.
16. At which alue of x does this take on its minimum value? y=(x-1)(x-19)+7
20. Let K=1/(1/4). If x=K/(K-x), find x.
24. Compute x+y, given the linear system with T cannot = 1 and with the ordered pair (x,y) as solution:
28. If 720 can be written as the product of five consecutive integers, determine the middle integer.
29. Compute the number of integers from 1 to 10000 inclusive that are divisible by 4 or 5.
For these problems I don't want the answers, I am looking for a way to look at the problem differently to start them off. Any help is very appreciated!