Problem

math problems

hi iam preparing to take the wonderlick exam for entrance into college and iam haveing problems with math , i really need someoene to guide me but cant find anyone that has free time so if theres anyone out there that can sit with me online and help me i would truly be grateful iam usually online around 6pm so if anyone can tutor me so i can pass this exam i would be so grateful my exam is at the end of february, i have failed it two times already, and really need some assistance so please if anyone has time to help me please email me at mariam_sattar28@yahoo.com thank you so much by your help i might be able to enroll in college.

In my opinion its a very simple problem
x=7*(y-2z)^2
x=7*(9 - 2*2)^2
x=7 * 25
x=175

In my opinion its a very simple problem
x=7*(y-2z)^2
x=7*(9 - 2*2)^2
x=7 * 25
x=175

Anky2930, I notice that you are new and for whatever reason are commenting on a lot of the posts in News (like this one, though this original post should have been in Beginning Algebra, but I digress). Anyway, saying this is a "very simple problem" can come across as condescending. What may be easy for one may be difficult for another. Please keep that in mind when replying to a post. We want to offer help here, not our condescending opinions.

Thanks.