Videos from a high school maths teacher

misterwoo

Hi everyone, I'm a high school teacher from Sydney, Australia. I shoot videos of my classroom lessons for my students as a resource for their revision (or to help them catch up if they ever miss class). Some of them mentioned that I should share these videos with others because they might be valuable to people in other schools, so here you go:

www.youtube.com/misterwootube (main page of the channel)
www.misterwootube.com (everything is grouped by topic)
http://woo.jamesruse.nsw.edu.au (other assorted resources and worksheets I've made)

I've posted 210 videos for maths (just over 26 hours worth of content). At the moment it's basically all year 11-12 material - I cover topics like Calculus, Induction, Series and Sequences, Trigonometry and Curve Sketching. I also teach technology, and there's videos for that too.

Hope you find them helpful, subscribe if you like what you see, feedback welcome.

Hi everyone, I'm a high school teacher from Sydney, Australia. I shoot videos of my classroom lessons for my students as a resource for their revision (or to help them catch up if they ever miss class). Some of them mentioned that I should share these videos with others because they might be valuable to people in other schools, so here you go:

www.youtube.com/misterwootube (main page of the channel)
www.misterwootube.com (everything is grouped by topic)
http://woo.jamesruse.nsw.edu.au (other assorted resources and worksheets I've made)

I've posted 210 videos for maths (just over 26 hours worth of content). At the moment it's basically all year 11-12 material - I cover topics like Calculus, Induction, Series and Sequences, Trigonometry and Curve Sketching. I also teach technology, and there's videos for that too.

Hope you find them helpful, subscribe if you like what you see, feedback welcome.
I watched the video on weak mathematical induction. It looked good to me. I am, however, not sure what "subscribe" means.

I watched the video on weak mathematical induction. It looked good to me. I am, however, not sure what "subscribe" means.

If you have a Youtube account, you can click on the 'subscribe' icon and you will be notified whenever new videos are uploaded.