Looking for info about graphing calculators

TechN00b

I don't know if it is me, but, o God, it takes more than simple 'getting used to' on working with a graphing calculator :( I, for one, still haven't used to mine! I'm looking for a decent tutorial about using these gadgets. Wherever I look, people already know all that is needed to know about it; they must have been born knowledgeable about everything :p It's rather depressing, really. I found this site, but i could use some more specific info on that.

So, do you know any? Thanks for any comments.

I don't know if it is me, but, o God, it takes more than simple 'getting used to' on working with a graphing calculator :( I, for one, still haven't used to mine! I'm looking for a decent tutorial about using these gadgets. Wherever I look, people already know all that is needed to know about it; they must have been born knowledgeable about everything :p It's rather depressing, really. I found this site, but i could use some more specific info on that.

So, do you know any? Thanks for any comments.

User's Manual did not help you - TI site could not help you - I think you need a face-to-face tutor.

… looking for a decent tutorial about using these gadgets …

… could use some more specific info on that …

Hello TechN00b:

The phrase "these gadgets" is too vague, for specific info.

Who is the manufacturer of your gadget?

What is the model number?

Cheers :cool: