Chatting about uncivility

pka

Elite Member
The sum of the interior angles of a non-convex quadrilateral is also 360 degrees.
It has one reflex angle (an angle greater than 180 degrees but less than 360 degrees).
A non-convex quadrilateral also has at least two acute angles.

I have warned you about this before. So now this is fair game.
In the above post your mathematical ignorance is glaring.

If you knew anything about axiomatic geometry then you would know that \(\displaystyle 0 \le m(\angle A) \le \pi \) for any \(\displaystyle \angle A\).

Please do not answer questions that you do not understand.

I have warned you about this before. <----- You can claim you have warned me about "that" before.

So now this is fair game. So, no, it is fair game in your mind.
In the above post your mathematical ignorance is glaring. \(\displaystyle \ \ \ \ \) No, so says you.

If you knew anything about axiomatic geometry then you would know that \(\displaystyle 0 \le m(\angle A) \le \pi \) for any \(\displaystyle \angle A\).

Please do not answer questions that you do not understand.

pka, you just fast-tracked yourself to being reported for being uncivil with me.

pka, you just fast-tseracked yourself to being reported for being uncivil with me.
Please tell us how telling the truth is being uncivil?
The truth is you are basically mathematically illiterate.
You say that you enjoy "calling people out on mistakes"

Please tell us how telling the truth is being uncivil?

The truth is you are basically mathematically illiterate .\(\displaystyle \ \ \ \ \)

You say that you enjoy "calling people out on mistakes"

"Quadrilaterals are simple (not self-intersecting) or complex (self-intersecting), also called crossed. Simple quadrilaterals are either convex or concave.
The interior angles of a simple (and planar) quadrilateral ABCD add up to 360 degrees of arc, that is
676845bb4b57fc036c2022064597331c.png
This is a special case of the n-gon interior angle sum formula (n − 2) × 180°."

Source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quadrilateral.

pka said:
The measure of the vertex angles in a given quadrilateral are , X, 2x, x-2 and 2. Determine the measures of all angles?
The sum of the angles a convex quadrilateral is [2 pi].

crhoades, as you can see, while pka typed a true statement back then, it is misleading. As you can see, in
any simple (not self-intersecting) quadrilateral that is convex or non-convex (sometimes called concave),
the sum of its interior angles always is 360 degrees.
I am sorry you were given misleading information by another user.

Last edited by a moderator: