Where are they now?

srmichael

Just realized that we have not heard from lookagain, Jason76 and Soroban in quite a while. After a little stalking, I notice that lookagain's last post was on 2/16, Jason76's on 1/26 and Soroban's on 2/1.

If anything, they kept things interesting.

Also did not hear from Dr. Phil (last post 10/2013) and tkhunny (10/25/2013) for a while.

Aladdin sent me a PM, in late December, to tell me that he's now the CEO of a web startup which matches interns to companies.

Don't remember the topic of my last conversation with galactus, but he's also busy with "bigger & better" things.

DrPhil was last around in late January; reading more than posting, lately. Same goes for TchrWill (who was here yesterday). MarkFL was last here just before New Years.

If memory serves, tkhunny and I communicated about a year and a half ago; I think he told me that he was taking a break.

I recently saw a post by MrsPi. Glad to see that she's still around. I miss her clear explanations. Same goes for royhaas (another oldtimer).

Have not heard from Loren or Skeeter in ages. Gene told me quite some time ago that declining vision led to his decision to hang it up.

Ah, the memories. Arthur Ohlsten, fasteddie65, …