Calculus Problem. Full Solution please.

temit96

The Louvre museum in Paris features an inverted square pyramid with a height of 10 m. The side of the square is 13 m. Supervillains decide to fill the pyramid with water, and do so at a rate of 10 m3 per second. How quickly is the water level rising when it reaches the top? I have no idea how to do this please help.

The Louvre museum in Paris features an inverted square pyramid with a height of 10 m. The side of the square is 13 m. Supervillains decide to fill the pyramid with water, and do so at a rate of 10 m3 per second. How quickly is the water level rising when it reaches the top? I have no idea how to do this please help.
If you really "have no idea how to do this", then you need much more help than can possibly be provided here. So I'll hope that you are exaggerating. Thus:

From back in geometry: What is the formula for the volume V of a pyramid with base area A and height h? What is the formula for a truncated pyramid?

From word problems back in algebra: What picture have you drawn to model the situation? What relation(s) can you noticed?

From calculus: What calculus process might be related to the rate of change of height? How might the rate of change of volume relate? ;)