Milliliters to Milligrams Math will save me money please help me

scottdalton

I am using electric cig and liquid comes in milliliters. I need to add nicotein in Milligrams to milliliter bottle. Lets say I have 30 millilitter bottle and want to add 24 milligrams to liquid. How would I do this?

thank you so much for your help

I am using electric cig and liquid comes in milliliters. I need to add nicotein in Milligrams to milliliter bottle. Lets say I have 30 millilitter bottle and want to add 24 milligrams to liquid. How would I do this?
This is a very disturbing homework exercise. :shock:

To begin your answer, you'll need to get the milligrams (of addictive substance) per milliliter (of refill liquid).

If your book didn't give you this information, please consult with your instructor (or, if this is a "hands on" exercise, check the labelling on the box or else the medical insert that came with the bottle). If you get stuck, please reply showing your efforts so far. Thank you! ;)

There is a difference between "milligrams of liquid" and "milligrams of nicotine". If you simply mean you want to convert "milliliters" to "milligrams", for water or a substance with density close to that of water, 1 gram, 1000 milligrams, is equal to 1 milliliter. 24 milligrams is equal to 0.024 grams so to 0.024 milliliters.

I found it simpler to break my nicotine addiction than do all that arithmetic!