Spoiler alert

Ishuda

Elite Member
I don't know whether this would be useful or not but sometimes in answering question I'm not sure just how far to go in answering the question. If there were a 'spoiler alert' which would not show the text unless someone clicked on the 'spoiler tag', one might feel more easy about how they answered questions. They might also be ignored by those just looking for 'homework assignment answers' though. What to do? What to do?

I don't know whether this would be useful or not but sometimes in answering question I'm not sure just how far to go in answering the question. If there were a 'spoiler alert' which would not show the text unless someone clicked on the 'spoiler tag', one might feel more easy about how they answered questions. They might also be ignored by those just looking for 'homework assignment answers' though. What to do? What to do?

You can write the answer in white ink - which becomes visible when you select it - as in below:

ANSWER

I generally try to do a similar problem with different numbers. Sometimes I stop before the final step/s.

Either way, the "student" will be able to see; so what's been accomplished?

That's the problem. IF the students didn't look at the spoiler unless they were really stuck then seems like it would help. However,the more I think of it, it really seems like it is just too tempting to do that ['white on white type' or 'spoiler tag']