Hi need help

Nuzhat

Hello actually i m a new member ovr here n i m bad with maths :( so i need ur help with my H.W here is the question plz plz plz answer it :D
oh n i m only 9 LOL :p

a.In Binley wildlife park the age of animals is given in months. How old will an animal be in years if it is:

1.120 months old
2.24 months old
3.36 months old

b.Write a formula for age in years if an animal is "a" months old.

P.S- as i m a first timer i need ur hlp plz write the statement also :p

THANK YOU!

-sigh-

i m sad tht no1 is hlping me :cry:
maybe no1 here wants to hlp i m leaving bye

Hello actually i m a new member ovr here n i m bad with maths :( so i need ur help with my H.W here is the question plz plz plz answer it :D
oh n i m only 9 LOL :p

a.In Binley wildlife park the age of animals is given in months. How old will an animal be in years if it is:

1.120 months old
2.24 months old
3.36 months old

Hint:

When you divide "number of months" by 12 - the result is "year"

b.Write a formula for age in years if an animal is "a" months old.

Hint: (same as before)

When you divide "number of months" by 12 - the result is "year"

P.S- as i m a first timer i need ur hlp plz write the statement also :p

THANK YOU!

i m sad tht no1 is hlping me :cry:
maybe no1 here wants to hlp i m leaving bye
I'm sorry, but whoever told you that this is a "live" service with paid tutors waiting on-hand to provide instant replies was very much mistaken. These forums are exactly as they have been presented: free-access boards for obtaining help from volunteers who surf by when they have the time.

To obtain the on-demand services you require, please contract with a service which offers such. Be aware, however, that many of those sorts of sites are scammer sites that offer to do your homework for you, in return for your credit-card information. So only use a low-credit-limit card when you enroll in the on-demand service of your choice.

Our best wishes to you! ;)

thank you and anyways in this thread i will post my math problems hope every1 helps :)

There 12 months in a year. To change "months" to years, divide by 12.

If an animal is 1.120 months old it will be \(\displaystyle \frac{1.120}{12}= 0.093333...\) year old.

If an animal is 2.24 months old it will be \(\displaystyle \frac{2.24}{12}= 0.1866666...\) year old.

If an animal is 3.36 months old it will be \(\displaystyle \frac{3.36}{12}= 0.28\) year old.

But are you sure you have copied the number of months correctly? It would seem very strange to want to write the age of a an animal that is 1, 2, or 3 months old in years! Perhaps the problem was the other way? To write the age of an animal that was 1.12 years old in months? Then you would multiply by 12: if an animal is 1.120 years old then it is (1.20)(12)= 13.44 months old.

Or perhaps to write the age of an animal that was 1.12 months old in months and days? Taking 30 days per month if an animal is 1.12 months old then it is (1.120)(30)= 33.6 days old or one month and 3.6 days old.

There 12 months in a year. To change "months" to years, divide by 12.

If an animal is 1.120 months old it will be \(\displaystyle \frac{1.120}{12}= 0.093333...\) year old.

If an animal is 2.24 months old it will be \(\displaystyle \frac{2.24}{12}= 0.1866666...\) year old.

If an animal is 3.36 months old it will be \(\displaystyle \frac{3.36}{12}= 0.28\) year old.

But are you sure you have copied the number of months correctly? It would seem very strange to want to write the age of a an animal that is 1, 2, or 3 months old in years! Perhaps the problem was the other way? To write the age of an animal that was 1.12 years old in months? Then you would multiply by 12: if an animal is 1.120 years old then it is (1.20)(12)= 13.44 months old.

Or perhaps to write the age of an animal that was 1.12 months old in months and days? Taking 30 days per month if an animal is 1.12 months old then it is (1.120)(30)= 33.6 days old or one month and 3.6 days old.

HoI

1.120 months was supposed to be (I assume) problem #1 120 months old

and so on....