Fermat "Miss By One" equations

MissByOne

My hobby for 17 years has been looking for close solutions to Fermat's Last Theorem. So far I have found 32 "miss by one" third power equations where C is less than 10,000 ... but it is just TOO HARD now to find more, since I look for them by entering equations one-by-one into a Lotus spreadsheet. Are there any "miss by one" solutions where C is greater than 9,953 but less than 11,664? Are there ANY third power equations in the form A + B -2 = C? But I have found very many in the form A + B + 2 = C. Are there any in the form A + B plus or minus 3 = C? I have found none in 17 years. Are there any A + B plus or minus 5 = C equations? Again I have found none. Thank you very much!

Dear Denis

Thanks for your reply ... in my searching it does not matter if the miss is "one short" or "one over". Either way the miss is by one. "5, 6, and 7" is a miss by +2" because 5 and 6 total 341 and 7 is 343. Nine, ten and 12 are a "minus one" because nine and ten total 1729 and 12 is 1728. I've never heard of a looper program, I'm just a lowly accountant and don't really know about software. I've had fun over the years. Glad to hear there is no miss by one equation between 9953 and 11663 because I gave up looking! I still would like to know if there are any "miss by three" or "miss by five" equations, because I've stuck out completely on locating any of these. Of course, the whole topic is still a mystery to me in that
there are MANY miss by one results and NO equations in the form A + B - 2 = C that I know of.

I do remember finding a couple of "miss by 6" but none as you say for 3, 4, and 5. Glad to hear about your new mayor ... he looks like a solid and respectable fellow.