Deleted Replies?

DexterOnline

And good reason my replies to two threads were removed?

And now new posts are moderated for approval?

No idea. But I've approved your latest post. ;)

Thank you, will enjoy participating on this forum that was brought to my attention when I landed on a post by my dear friend Sir Jonah v2.0

Check "misc" category; moderators now and then "transfer" posts to that section...

If I was a moderator, I'd transfer ALL your posts to another site :rolleyes:
If I was a moderator, I'd transfer ALL your posts to another site. Now that is cold!

If I was a moderator, I'd transfer ALL your posts to another site. Now that is cold!

Now that is Oliver Stone cold heart

JFK (1991)

Clinton (1992) [Project cancelled due to coldness of facts and fiction]

Alive (1993 - Present) [Because previous project was cancelled]

Is this a joke, or are you also part of the Witchunt that has been haunting me forever

Why did you delete my thread about 300,000 financial formulas

I am not on your payroll and for the past many months have made valuable contributions to your forum giving you ample formulas to make money off forever

So I thought I was fair if I asked something in return

Please instate my thread about the 300,000 financial formulas

Thank You

I am in dire need of formula#207,310 :(

My respectable mentor

You asked for formula# 207,310 what if I gave you all 300,000 formulas plus formula # 999,999 that's 1 less a million financial formulas

Dexter, I'm not sure which thread you're asking about, but sometimes stuff gets dropped from the boards by system glitches or hacks (eg: post- or thread-move fails, system-moderated-post approval fails, malicious intruders). I doubt that any moderator is intentionally deleting your posts without explanation, but the Forum Rules to which you agreed when registering gives administration the right to do so.

I regret if your typing was lost. Can you repost the information?

Also, you should know that there is no paid staff here at all. Everyone volunteers.

Lastly, I'm not sure what you meant by suggesting that you ought to get something back in return for your contributions. If another member makes money from information that you freely post, freemathhelp.com cannot do anything about that. (Kindly look for the link 'Forum Rules' at the bottom of this page.)

Thank you for your understanding ~ MarkBot :cool:

You really want me to read the forum rules!

Those who apply for Adsense read the terms and service of such a money making scheme and when their account is disabled they are simply sent an email that they have violated one of the terms of service. Which one? Only God or Google knows.

If people are offended by the truth in my writings then they should not be bothered with spreading the lies they firmly believe in.

Western Civilization opened its doors to hungry masses from former colonies in mid 20th century and here we are in early 21st century reaping what we sowed 70 years ago.

I could see by the first anniversary of mass migration in 2050 most of Western Civilization would not be able to differentiate itself from Stone Age pagan society that is suppose to be the so-called Light Divine as quoted in the Book.

You really want me to read the forum rules!

I really want you to understand those rules!

This site is not responsible for what appears on the boards AND this site is not responsible for what does not appear on the boards.

If people are offended by the truth in my writings then they should not be bothered with spreading the lies they firmly believe in.

I am reminded of the guy who stands on the corner at Third & Pine, railing against the world.

People are not offended by him, but many cross the street to pass on the other side. :|

I am reminded of the guy who stands on the corner at Third & Pine

How do you know my girlfriend lives on Pine Street.

We were introduced to each other by a middle-woman; her friend named D.

"So difficult her name so lets call her D, what if we ask her to come over and U2 make *** and I watch".

The story line, the memes, the one liners that made Mike from Greenburgh, New York a household name in late 20th century America.

I really want you to understand those rules!

If you knew the cost of association with someone like me then not many people on Earth be able to afford to be in company of this exceptional character that exist only in an imaginary world they call Dexter in the Wonderland.

Wonderful indeed.

You said earlier anyone is free to make use of the formulas I have posted here, sure they are as in freedom of speech or free lunch.

Those who have thus far benefited in terms of money from my enterprises or those I once had that are no longer live, worked with the assumption that I am some 3rd World creep ugly looking bastard whose rights they can trample upon if they wish to do so. What they forgot was the price they would have to pay later as in aligator.

What I have shown you thus far with 64,000 formulas or 300,000 formulas or 999,999 plus 1 making 1,000,000 formulas is just the grain of sand on Long Beach, California

My knowledge is reflective of our Lord's knowledge thus you would notice something to the effect of infinite dimensional financial analysis made possible with tadXL version infinity.

It is indeed a true reflection of our Lord's investment in terms of time and money when He put together this Universal Set with the Big Bang Theory. Not sure whom He Banged but the end result is right there in front of Hubble Telescope or the notion in the movie "Contact" made in reaction to a post card I once dispatched from Punjab to New York to a friend of mine named Rush H. Limbaugh III.

MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING
======================
There's a whopping huge cosmic interchange out there.
Half the time, "X" switches positions with "NOW".
And this is the solution to many ageless puzzles.
Follow me.........
Man that was funny; thanks Sir D.
Methinks you sobered me up a little just when I was just about to go down for the count.

Man that was funny; thanks Sir D.
Methinks you sobered me up a little just when I was just about to go down for the count.

Sir Jonah

Didn't expect you to make a jest of me

You wouldn't even know of a formula to find interest rate would you?

Galois theory

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galois_theory

Why is there no formula for the roots of a fifth (or higher) degree polynomial equation in terms of the coefficients of the polynomial, using only the usual algebraic operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) and application of radicals (square roots, cube roots, etc)?

You know I proved it wrong with my Abraham A's IRR formula which finds a root of a n-degree polynomial using the same algebraic operations and a radical.

http://www.freemathhelp.com/forum/threads/91414-IRR-(calculation)

Or did you keep believing in the timeline or curve or circle, Sir D. presented in his lecture, that is not possible to represent using the Number systems we have at our disposal

MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING
======================
There's a whopping huge cosmic interchange out there.
Half the time, "X" switches positions with "NOW".
And this is the solution to many ageless puzzles.
Follow me.

...Oh no: that big pair of hands is still there.
...Suddenly, I'm very, very, very tired.
...I hear marbles dropping all over the place.
...They're coming to get me...HA-HA! HA-HA!

Denis Borris

With all due respect you didn't understand my view of the "Big BANG" Theory.

In American slang "Bang" may refer to a number of actions

Bang, Bang, he shot me down
Bang, Bang, he got me down

Another has more explicit connotations to it

If Lord was alone, it would be hard to BANG someone other than Himself or would you suggest otherwise

WARNING: Beer soaked rambling/opinion/observation/reckoning ahead. Read at your own risk. Would be readers can take it seriously or take it with a grain of salt. In no event shall the wandering quixotic math knight-errant Sir jonah in his inebriated state (usually in his dead tired but mentally revived inebriated state) be liable to anyone for special, collateral, incidental, or consequential damages in connection with or arising out of the use of his "enhanced" beer (and tequila/absinthe) powered views.
Sir Jonah

Didn't expect you to make a jest of me
Nay Sir Dexter, I say nay!
I made no such jest.
I challenge you to point out where exactly I made a jest of you?
Methinks your tobacco and coke soaked brain is making you extremely paranoid over my post which was explicitly thanking Sir Denis for his hilarious coffee soaked rants.
I was under the impression that Sir Denis just lost his marbles. I didn't even got past his first paragraph when I started to laugh uncontrollably.
Methinks you need to ease up a bit on your coke consumption and maybe start talking prozac.
You wouldn't even know of a formula to find interest rate would you?
Interest rate of what?
Really now Sir Dexter, it's getting very hard to follow your thoughts.
Yes; so what?
Why is there no formula for the roots of a fifth (or higher) degree polynomial equation in terms of the coefficients of the polynomial, using only the usual algebraic operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) and application of radicals (square roots, cube roots, etc)?
The reasons for this are well known enough.
You know I proved it wrong with my Abraham A's IRR formula which finds a root of a n-degree polynomial using the same algebraic operations and a radical.

http://www.freemathhelp.com/forum/threads/91414-IRR-(calculation)
No, I did not know that.
If you really did that then you're probably in the wrong forum.
You may want to submit your findings somewhere else altogether.
Or did you keep believing in the timeline or curve or circle, Sir D. presented in his lecture, that is not possible to represent using the Number systems we have at our disposal
I confessed no such belief.
Keep it together Sir Dexter and take it easy man.

To Sir Ted: What happens to deleted post? Do they they get dumped in the recycle bin of the forum server or are they forever deleted when a moderator decides to delete them?