Deficit

DexterOnline

By 2025, when my eldest kids turn 37 they will face a present that is reminiscent of modern day economic miracle that Greece is.

So whosoever be in the White House in 10 years time most likely former 1st Lady whose fiscal policies be no different than her predecessor's currently holding the High office, would have to explain to the current generation how we got there in the 1st place.

When you lay the tax-burden of "haves" because "have-nots" have naughts then most likely the "haves" will put their money in places outside the US in safe houses of Luxembourg, Cayman Islands, Cyprus, and the likes

I know if I haven't got money to pay my current personal debt, it would be messier if I borrowed more to pay the previous debt

Calculating cost of debt is no easy task as it is akin to find yield to maturity on fixed income securities and if you were to really find out the cost of servicing the debt in the future then please take a sip of Vodka as the figure displayed on computer screen will send shivers down your spinal cord

Moody's, Standard & Poor's and Fitch although all being American organizations have already downgraded the Federal Treasury notes and bonds by a notch in 2008 and if you were to forecast the credit ratings in year 2025, better off having Junk Food that causes Obesity of Fiscal Tummy that caused early Debt for many

So how do you calculate the cost of till debt do US part

By 2025, when my eldest kids turn 37 they will face a present that is reminiscent of modern day economic miracle that Greece is.

So whosoever be in the White House in 10 years time most likely former 1st Lady whose fiscal policies be no different than her predecessor's currently holding the High office, would have to explain to the current generation how we got there in the 1st place.

Actually the explanation should come from the party of the previous occupant (predecessor to current office holder) who decided to fight a trillion-dollar-unnecessary-war along with killing thousands of citizens. Thus the budget went from surplus to deficit. You really need to brush up your history.....

When you lay the tax-burden of "haves" because "have-nots" have naughts then most likely the "haves" will put their money in places outside the US in safe houses of Luxembourg, Cayman Islands, Cyprus, and the likes

I know if I haven't got money to pay my current personal debt, it would be messier if I borrowed more to pay the previous debt.

Calculating cost of debt is no easy task as it is akin to find yield to maturity on fixed income securities and if you were to really find out the cost of servicing the debt in the future then please take a sip of Vodka as the figure displayed on computer screen will send shivers down your spinal cord

Moody's, Standard & Poor's and Fitch although all being American organizations have already downgraded the Federal Treasury notes and bonds by a notch in 2008 and if you were to forecast the credit ratings in year 2025, better off having Junk Food that causes Obesity of Fiscal Tummy that caused early Debt for many

So how do you calculate the cost of till debt do US part

Last edited by a moderator:
FEAR NOT:cool:
I predictamize that the Creator will soon wake up from his 7th day rest,
shake his noggin in disbelief at the state of the earth's four corners,
and will installize a giant pipeline from heaven, from which processtalized
oil will divinely flow, said pipeline ballooning with subsidiary branches,
equal in number to the number of useless churches unadorning earth,
connecting His pipeline to all them religious entities, from which all
oil related needs will be dispensed, causing the bankruptcies of Esso Ltd.
and Oil Sheiks, and we will all be so shocked by this unexpected move by
our creator that we will all loudly sing cantiques of praise, fill up at places
like The Church Of The 13th Adventist Gas Bar, and live happily forever after...

[imagine if I was still drinking...] :mad:

You mean s/he would not kill all our first-borns, or spread plague or inflict indescribable pain to little children to teach us a lesson???

And how did you know that ... pray tell...

Sorry Sir Wilmer and Sir Khan

Shouldn't have brought politics into Financial Math section as those who hold political views tend to shun upon those opposing them

Oh, dear, Dexter, you got them stirred up!

Yes Sir, I have a habit of making same mistakes not just twice but over and over again.

When am I going to learn or when am I going to grow up, already aged 46 legally 45.

Then someone said in a college "adult" education brochure "Learning is Lifelong..."

I suppose adult content won't be allowed on a math forum though.

Sorry Sir Wilmer and Sir Khan

Shouldn't have brought politics into Financial Math section as those who hold political views tend to shun upon those opposing them

Specially politics - with selective disregard to history....

Specially politics - with selective disregard to history....

I suppose you meant recent history of my mental health, dementia, nausea, dysentery and diarrhea in cold blooded attempt on life in prison looking for Shawshank redemption

Free at last, Free at last