6 Statistics multiple choice questions - can someone check my anwers?

matheus

Hi guys,

Below are six practice questions which come under the heading of statistics and I was wondering if anyone could have a look over my answers and tell me if I did ok?

I have a test coming up soon so these are good practice but I don't know if I got them right or not
frown.png

Really appreciate somebody's assistance here, thank you!

iCMA%2045%20Q1-6%20CHECK.png

For (2) you need to consider the outlier (except for choice 5 obviously)

For (6) a hint: 1 > 0

Otherwise the appear correct to me.

Hi Ishuda,

Thanks for your reply :)

Regarding Q2, if i take into account the men's outlier, i think i am incorrect to choose option 3.

Therefore having checked again, i think the correct options for Q2 are option 1 and 2. Is that better?

Re Q6, oops! Thanks for pointing that out too, :)

Having looked again, are the correct options for this question options 2 and 3?

Many thanks for your fast and vry helpful reply sir! :)

Hi Ishuda,

Thanks for your reply :)

Regarding Q2, if i take into account the men's outlier, i think i am incorrect to choose option 3.

Therefore having checked again, i think the correct options for Q2 are option 1 and 2. Is that better?

Re Q6, oops! Thanks for pointing that out too, :)

Having looked again, are the correct options for this question options 2 and 3?

Many thanks for your fast and vry helpful reply sir! :)

Answers of 1 and 2 for Q2 sounds good.

Q6: How many of the intervals in the women's histograms contain two values? How many for the men? What is the range of the women's histogram? Of the men's?

Hi Ishuda,

Once again thank you so much for your assistance here, i am very grateful and it is helping me learn :D

So having looked again at Q6 and noting a couple of things, I would like to try again at Q6 with option 4 and 5 selected. I have tried to eliminate the options I'm confident are wrong but that doesn't always work for me, :p

Am I on the right track now? :D

Last edited: