Not sure where this fits

firesfate

I have to figure out an average of vehicle travel between three points. Out of 1390 trips. The vehicle went to Point A 839 times, Point B 339 times and Point C 212 times. From Point A to home is 6 minutes, Point B to home is 12 minutes, and Point C to home is 13 minutes. How do I figure out the average travel time?

I have to figure out an average of vehicle travel between three points. Out of 1390 trips. The vehicle went to Point A 839 times, Point B 339 times and Point C 212 times. From Point A to home is 6 minutes, Point B to home is 12 minutes, and Point C to home is 13 minutes. How do I figure out the average travel time?
What is the time for a trip to Point A? How many times was this trip made? Then how much time was spent on these trips, in total?

What is the time for a trip to Point B? How many times was this trip made? Then how much time was spent on these trips, in total?

What is the time for a trip to Point C? How many times was this trip made? Then how much time was spent on these trips, in total?

What was the total number of trips? What was the total time?

What then was the average time per trip?

If you get stuck, please reply showing your answers to the above. Thank you! ;)