Multipliers in betting

HecateVII

A friend gave me this question, been stumped for hours now would really appreciate the help.
Q: So you have 4 different multipliers, 2x, 3x, 5x, and 50x in a betting game
You are allowed to put different numbers for each multiplier

So a friend gave me this question and I've been stumped for hours trying to solve it, any help would be appreciated
Question: You have 4 different multipliers in a betting game 2x, 3x, 5x, and 50x.

You are allowed to put different values in each multiplier (ex: 2x with 5 = 10), (ex: 50x with 10 = 500)
You must put at least one value in each multiplier that is greater than one

Find a group of values that won't lose you any money no matter what the multiplier picked is
(ex: if you only had 2x and 3x if you put $1 into both of them, when 2 is picked you gain $2 but because you put $1 into both of them there is 0 gain/loss but when 3x is picked you gain $3 but lose $2 effectively making +$1 in profit)

At least one multiplier must give you an increase in overall value ( ex: you only gain when you land on 50x)

Question: You have 4 different multipliers in a betting game 2x, 3x, 5x, and 50x.

You are allowed to put different values in each multiplier (ex: 2x with 5 = 10), (ex: 50x with 10 = 500)
This makes no sense; for instance, five is never equal to ten. Are you meaning to say that the player can choose any value for "x", so that 2x would equal "10", assuming the player chose x to equal "5"?

You must put at least one value in each multiplier that is greater than one
Only one variable, "x", is used. What is meant by "at least one value in each multiplier"? Are you meaning that the variables should be different, so the multipliers are actually "2w", "3x", "5y", and "50z"? With different values allowed for each of w, x, y, and z?

Find a group of values that won't lose you any money no matter what the multiplier picked is
(ex: if you only had 2x and 3x if you put $1 into both of them, when 2 is picked you gain $2 but because you put $1 into both of them there is 0 gain/loss but when 3x is picked you gain $3 but lose $2 effectively making +$1 in profit)

At least one multiplier must give you an increase in overall value ( ex: you only gain when you land on 50x)
What are the rules of whatever game is being played? How do the multipliers come into play?

Please reply with the full and exact text of the original exercise, along with the complete instructions.

So a friend gave me this question and I've been stumped for hours trying to solve it, any help would be appreciated
When you reply, please include a clear listing of your thoughts and efforts so far, as this will be helpful in figuring out what is going on. Thank you! ;)