Books on sequence and series?

Qwertyuiop[]

HI, i am in first year of uni and we are doing sequence and series in Maths. This topic is giving me a LOT of trouble so I am looking for a book on sequence and series for an undergrad student. I have exams coming up soon and I'm completely lost. thank you?

HI, i am in first year of uni and we are doing sequence and series in Maths. This topic is giving me a LOT of trouble so I am looking for a book on sequence and series for an undergrad student. I have exams coming up soon and I'm completely lost. thank you?
Why not use the textbook you're using in class? If you have trouble understanding something, make a thread.

Or are you looking for additional practice?

INFINITE SERIES by JAMES M HYSLOP found HERE is as compact & complete as can be found.

In your position, I would be concerned that a book solely on the topic would go too deep, and not focus on the particular issues I would expect to be tested on. I'd be interested in such a book if the topic interested me enough that I wanted to expand my knowledge beyond the current course, rather than to help with current difficulties.

But if you show us the sort of difficulties you are having, we might either help you directly, or find a good source for your particular needs.

In your position, I would be concerned that a book solely on the topic would go too deep, and not focus on the particular issues I would expect to be tested on. I'd be interested in such a book if the topic interested me enough that I wanted to expand my knowledge beyond the current course, rather than to help with current difficulties.

But if you show us the sort of difficulties you are having, we might either help you directly, or find a good source for your particular needs.

I get questions like these on sequences: -Show that a given sequence is increasing/decreasing/monotonic.
-Limit of a sequence
-arithmetic and geometric sequences
-bounded sequences

But the thing I have most trouble with is proving by mathematical induction that a property is true.