Calculator help

Learningfreak

Hi, I made a graph on my TI-84 Plus graphing calculator and I have to draw it on a graph. I was wondering if there is a way to get the exact points, without having to use the arrows. I tried using trace but it just show the y-intercept only. Also where does it show the slope? Thanks if you can help.

Hi, I made a graph on my TI-84 Plus graphing calculator and I have to draw it on a graph. I was wondering if there is a way to get the exact points, without having to use the arrows. I tried using trace but it just show the y-intercept only. Also where does it show the slope? Thanks if you can help.

There is a button at the top that says Table. It's above the button so you will have to hit 2nd first. Sorry, but I don't have a TI84 and can't remember the name of the button. This will give you a list of the x and y values i.e. your points. I don't believe you can find slope anywhere already calculated. If I am wrong about that someone will correct me.

There is a button at the top that says Table. It's above the button so you will have to hit 2nd first. Sorry, but I don't have a TI84 and can't remember the name of the button. This will give you a list of the x and y values i.e. your points. I don't believe you can find slope anywhere already calculated. If I am wrong about that someone will correct me.

Thank You!