Determining formula for fertilizer

Bigbell85

Real world math problem that I could use help with. There are so many variables that I don’t know where to begin determining what my “formula” is. I have tried every “farm” site that deals with fertigation and it just doesn’t fit what I need.
Here’s the end state: I need to solve for amount of fertilizer being added based on time and water flow so I can determine if the correct amount of nutrients are getting to my plants.
Known elements: water flow is a maximum of 300 gallons per hour(gph). Average flow rate is 240gph
Fertilizer is drawn into the system at the rate of 12gph and mixed into the water stream(5% dilution rate).
Fertilizer is expressed in percentages but measured as parts per million(ppm). Example would be 33% nitrogen(N) but needs to be mixed to equal 150ppm as a constant feed
Water is expelled into the field at 3.4 gallons per minutes(gpm) per 100’ of plants. The daily requirement of N can vary from 0.7lbs per day to 2.0lbs per day per acre. An acre is 43560 square feet. However there is only 8,712 feet of plants that receive water(20% of the acre).

How much fertilizer must be mixed into the stock tank water to achieve the correct nutrient distribution assuming that each acre is given one hour per day of water? How is this expressed as a formula that can have the factors changed to accommodate various water inputs, fertilizer percentages, and run times?
I can tell you any other factor that you need to know to clarify what I need(stock tank size, length of rows, anything). I just need some math geniuses to help this farmer out please!