Distance formula #2

Apparently you don't understand the purpose of this site. We are not here to do your homework for you (thereby guaranteeing that you will fail the exams). Our purpose is to help you with homework and to do that we need to know what you do know, what you have tried and where you have difficulty. You have already been told, in a response to your previous post, what the "distance formula" is (and it is probably in your textbook or in your class notes). Do what you were told to do in response to your previous post.

Apparently you don't understand the purpose of this site. We are not here to do your homework for you (thereby guaranteeing that you will fail the exams). Our purpose is to help you with homework and to do that we need to know what you do know, what you have tried and where you have difficulty. You have already been told, in a response to your previous post, what the "distance formula" is (and it is probably in your textbook or in your class notes). Do what you were told to do in response to your previous post.
I did not ask u to do my homework for me I just asked for help. If you feel that I want you to do my homework for me don’t respond. That was not my intention. Thank you. I liked the response. It helped me. I really don’t understand what you’re trying to say. My understanding of this site is to try to help me with my math problems. If that’s not the case please let me know. I never replied so you must have me confused with someone else. Another thing no one gives me commands. (Do what you was told in response to your previous post). I think you was very rude.

I did not ask u to do my homework for me I just asked for help. If you feel that I want you to do my homework for me don’t respond. That was not my intention. Thank you. I liked the response. It helped me. I really don’t understand what you’re trying to say. My understanding of this site is to try to help me with my math problems. If that’s not the case please let me know. I never replied so you must have me confused with someone else. Another thing no one gives me commands. (Do what you was told in response to your previous post). I think you was very rude.
We did not say:

Do what you was told in response to your previous post

We said:

Do what you were told to do in response to your previous post.

No matter what was rudely said I was just trying to get help.
I suggest that you at least read

before you submit another problem.

When your teacher gave you this problem did you think he/she was "just asking for help"? You posted a picture of a problem without any comment at all of your own, just like your teacher gave it to you. You said nothing about what you did understand about the problem, what you had tried, where you ran into problems, or what kind of help you needed. Those are what you need to tell us.

First of all this was my first time on this forum. I posted the problem and I did not respond back because of the comments. If you would have allowed me to respond my questions/work would’ve been posted. I did get help showed all my work an my errors was pointed out to me. With all the sarcasm going on here how can you help anyone. Yes I was able to pas my test thank you.
I DO NOT NEED YOUR HELP!!!! THIS IS MY FIRST & LAST TIME USING THIS FORUM. GOOD LUCK TO NEW MEMBERS & EXISTING MEMBERS.