Exam Forum For FMH

harpazo

The forum description reads:

"Any new information or announcements regarding the forums will be posted here."

Personally, I think only staff should have permission to create threads here, because I know I'm getting tired of moving threads posted here that don't belong.

What about forming a Math Test forum where the main focus would be math exams to give visiting students extra practice at FMH?

… math exams to give visiting students extra practice at FMH?
This forum does not provide that service. Practice exams are already available at many sites online.

We also do not need you posting practice problems for other people. Practice exercises are amply available elsewhere, also.

How many additional times do we need to explain this to you?

:confused:

Do you think there's should be a Test or Exam Forum on this site? How convenient it would be for visiting students to find practice questions for them to daily play with. You say?

I agree. We're here to help answer questions. What you are proposing would be more like a classroom. There's nothing wrong with a site that does that, it's just that we aren't one of them.

-Dan

We have? You're thinking about the Jason site.

You're quoting a post I made over 9 months ago, but I still believe you've asked this here (not elsewhere, which is also the case) before this original thread. I would have to review your posting history to find out for sure, but I have neither the time nor the desire to do so. :)

You're quoting a post I made over 9 months ago, but I still believe you've asked this here (not elsewhere, which is also the case) before this original thread. I would have to review your posting history to find out for sure, but I have neither the time nor the desire to do so. :)

It was just a thought to help visiting students.

We have? …
Yup. You can refresh your memory, by reading posts #1, #2, and #3 above (from last summer).

If we include all the other discussions about banking practice exercises, also, then there have been well over a dozen discussions. It's not the purpose of this forum. You just don't remember.

\(\;\)

I got it. This site is not a place to post practice exams for students.