Figuring out Quaterly Bonus Info

bee88$

Not sure if this is the right forum or not. I believe it can be done I’m just not sure of how to set up the formula to determine the correct outcome.

One set of individuals (part time employees which average 20-32hrs per week) receive a 2.27% bonus for this quarter)

One set of individuals full time employees which average 39-40hrs per week receive a 9.08% bonus this quater)

If said part time employee received in total a bonus check of $111.96, how would I figure out the bonus received for a full time employee without knowing what the store actually brought in?

Not sure if this is the right forum or not. I believe it can be done I’m just not sure of how to set up the formula to determine the correct outcome.

One set of individuals (part time employees which average 20-32hrs per week) receive a 2.27% bonus for this quarter)

One set of individuals full time employees which average 39-40hrs per week receive a 9.08% bonus this quater)

If said part time employee received in total a bonus check of $111.96, how would I figure out the bonus received for a full time employee without knowing what the store actually brought in?
2.27% and 9.08% of what? The store income? The employee salary?

I didn’t have all the figures I wasn’t sure if there was a way to do it without that…sorry all I had was what the bonus total was for a part time person. It would have been based off what the store brought in during that quarter but I couldn’t find the stores total listed anywhere