Find angle X

You could have gotten that x+y = 130 from the 2nd triangle from the top.
y+z=140 and x+w = 150
So z+w = 160
Not sure what to do from here.

You could have gotten that x+y = 130 from the 2nd triangle from the top.
y+z=140 and x+w = 150
So z+w = 160
Not sure what to do from here.
Yep, I also tried that approach but did not understand what to do next.

This is a version of what has been called "the world's hardest easy geometry problem". If you search for that, you'll find a number of similar problems, some with many solution methods.

I've seen a number of ways to approach this sort of problem. Typically they involve adding lines to make isosceles triangles; one I recall used the fact that the triangle could be taken as part of a 9-gon (with the apex at the vertex opposite the base). What makes it hard is that it can't be solved without adding more lines, and that it is highly dependent on the specific angles used.

This is a version of what has been called "the world's hardest easy geometry problem". If you search for that, you'll find a number of similar problems, some with many solution methods.

I've seen a number of ways to approach this sort of problem. Typically they involve adding lines to make isosceles triangles; one I recall used the fact that the triangle could be taken as part of a 9-gon (with the apex at the vertex opposite the base). What makes it hard is that it can't be solved without adding more lines, and that it is highly dependent on the specific angles used.

Ohh...Ok Thankyou