Find Common Factors and GCF...2

feliz_nyc

Find common factors and GCF of 2x^2 and x^3.

Factors of 2x^2 : 1, 2, x, x^2

Factors of x^3 : 1, x, x^2, x^3

Common factors: 1, x, x^2

GCF = x^2

You say?

Feliz,
It might be better for everyone if you were to do the odd numbered problems from your textbook. The reason is that the answers are in the back of your textbook and you can see for yourself if you are correct or not. This will get you an immediate answer and free up the helpers here to help other students.

Feliz,
It might be better for everyone if you were to do the odd numbered problems from your textbook. The reason is that the answers are in the back of your textbook and you can see for yourself if you are correct or not. This will get you an immediate answer and free up the helpers here to help other students.
I will be working out the same problems Professor Leonard does in the classroom. I am going to watch his entire Intermediate Algebra course. I also plan to take notes. I will only come back to the site should I get stuck.

I will be working out the same problems Professor Leonard does in the classroom. I am going to watch his entire Intermediate Algebra course. I also plan to take notes. I will only come back to the site should I get stuck.
This is what all others students do who come to this forum. The problem with you is that you tell us your plans.

There are no more plans.
Yes there is! There is a plan that there are no more plans. Stop telling us your plans. I'm sorry but no one here cares about your plan. Seriously, try to find a forum where they are interested with your plans and tell them all the plans that you choose to. This is not the place to tell your plans. I am sorry about that. It is very clear that you want to tell your plans to people, but again I am sorry to say that this is not the correct forum.
You truly want to tell people lots of things about yourself and math. That is great! Just try to find a place where people care.

Yes there is! There is a plan that there are no more plans. Stop telling us your plans. I'm sorry but no one here cares about your plan. Seriously, try to find a forum where they are interested with your plans and tell them all the plans that you choose to. This is not the place to tell your plans. I am sorry about that. It is very clear that you want to tell your plans to people, but again I am sorry to say that this is not the correct forum.
You truly want to tell people lots of things about yourself and math. That is great! Just try to find a place where people care.
1. I will not leave the site unless I get banned.
2. No more sharing my plans. Big crime here.
3. You can also skip my threads. You see, that's easy to do.
4. I will not apologize for being an amiable person.
5. Read 4 again.

1. I will not leave the site unless I get banned.
2. No more sharing my plans. Big crime here.
3. You can also skip my threads. You see, that's easy to do.
4. I will not apologize for being an amiable person.
5. Read 4 again.
And you just did it again....

-Dan