Find LCM of Polynomials...1

Thanks. By the way, I did 4 additional find the lcm problems this morning after work. I got all four right. I did the odd problems only and checked the answers in the back of the textbook.

I was going to post all 4 problems here but decided that's enough. Time to move on in the new downloaded College Algebra textbook by Michael Sullivan. Currently in what he calls the R Section aka Review Section. I will continue to solve additional problems in R.7 and come back to the site as needed.

The Algebra book by Sullivan is a very popular textbook--that does not mean it is the best. From my experience, all Algebra books are basically the same.
I agree but I will use the Sullivan textbook for now. I could also download College Algebra for Dummies but I'd rather have a real college textbook that students use at the college level. Steven, I am slowly moving through the textbook one chapter at a time, one section at a time. No rush at my end. After all, it is a self-study journey. I am not a student in a formal classroom. My student days ended in 1994.

I agree but I will use the Sullivan textbook for now. I could also download College Algebra for Dummies but I'd rather have a real college textbook that students use at the college level. Steven, I am slowly moving through the textbook one chapter at a time, one section at a time. No rush at my end. After all, it is a self-study journey. I am not a student in a formal classroom. My student days ended in 1994.
The link I sent you has videos for all basic algebra topics. It is made to be used alone, ie without a textbook. I do however suggest to use a book just to have problems to practice with.

The link I sent you has videos for all basic algebra topics. It is made to be used alone, ie without a textbook. I do however suggest to use a book just to have problems to practice with.

I will watch the video clips and take notes. I also plan to use the textbook to answer questions. Why am I doing this at age 57? Simple answer: I like mathematics.