Find the angle of triangle OMB1.

NagatoKami

On the sides BC and AC of triangle ABC, equilateral triangles BCA1 and ACB1 are constructed externally. Point M is the midpoint of side AB and O is the center of triangle BCA1. Find the angles of triangle OMB1.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 8
On the sides BC and AC of triangle ABC, equilateral triangles BCA1 and ACB1 are constructed externally. Point M is the midpoint of side AB and O is the center of triangle BCA1. Find the angles of triangle OMB1.
I would start by drawing a better picture, that is at least somewhat to scale. (Your equilateral triangles don't look equilateral, and that may affect your thinking.)

1687816156933.png

Then tell us what ideas you have! We need to see where you are, in order to help:

I am waiting to hear something about the context of the problem, and what sort of thinking is available (e.g. geometry of similar triangles, trigonometry, etc.), but here is one step that I find helpful for several possible approaches: Add in some more midpoints and associated line segments:

1687882066622.png

I do see some similar triangles, which are provable by labeling various sides and angles. And I do have at least one full solution. But how you do it is up to you.