Graph theory

Daffy

For 1 it says that A starts at 0 so what is the interval when B starts. For 2 B starts at 7 so when can A start. For 3 A starts at 7 so when can B start. It should be an interval and probably one of them can't be solved. I need urgent help for this and I want to thank you beforehand for any help you can give me.
IMG_3615.jpg

For 1 it says that A starts at 0 so what is the interval when B starts. For 2 B starts at 7 so when can A start. For 3 A starts at 7 so when can B start. It should be an interval and probably one of them can't be solved. I need urgent help for this and I want to thank you beforehand for any help you can give me.
View attachment 35210
Please show the actual problem as given to you (translated into English). We need to know what these graphs mean, and what you are asked to do with them.

Please show the actual problem as given to you (translated into English). We need to know what these graphs mean, and what you are asked to do with them.
I translated what the words mean, so the starting point of one of the nodes is given and I need to identify an interval when the other one is supposed to start.

There has to be some further information in the context. What topic are you studying? What does the graph represent? What do the labels on the edges represent? Graphs can be used in many different ways, so the context is necessary in order to know what the problem means.

What does it mean for a node to start in an interval?

Reactions: pka