help simplify expression for l

tas_0

Please help me simplify this expression for lm

Attachments

• 18D1F16A-86E3-449F-A9E2-F1EA4FEDEB8C.jpeg
    18D1F16A-86E3-449F-A9E2-F1EA4FEDEB8C.jpeg
    32.1 KB · Views: 8
Are you really serious? You want us to do your work for you? This is a math help forum where we help students solve their problems, not just do it for them.
If you want help then that is great. Abide by the forum guidelines by showing us your work and telling us where you are stuck so that we have a starting point in offering you help. Please post back.

Are you really serious? You want us to do your work for you? This is a math help forum where we help students solve their problems, not just do it for them.
If you want help then that is great. Abide by the forum guidelines by showing us your work and telling us where you are stuck so that we have a starting point in offering you help. Please post back.

Ive been stuck at this problem and need help. not sure what to do next which is why i posted here

Ive been stuck at this problem and need help. not sure what to do next which is why i posted here
Let's do step-by-step

Start "multiplying" the numerator out.

how far do you get? What do you get?

This is where I stopped. Is this ok ? Or does it simplify more ?
Let's do step-by-step

Start "multiplying" the numerator out.

how far do you get? What do you get?
This is where I stopped. Can it be more simplified ?

Attachments

• B233AA31-2F99-4615-B67F-E3F2D7DDF7B5.jpeg
    B233AA31-2F99-4615-B67F-E3F2D7DDF7B5.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
If the el (L) on the lhs the same as the I's on the rhs? If yes, then you need to collect all of them!

Do you want to solve for Lm or L?? You listed both in your post!

Please help me simplify this expression for lm
If all you want to do is to "simplify" the expression on the right, you have to decide what is "simple" enough for you. I'm not sure anything you can do (beyond multiplying numerator and denominator by the denominator of the innermost fraction) will make it actually simpler. I think it's just inherently complicated!

If the el (L) on the lhs the same as the I's on the rhs? If yes, then you need to collect all of them!

Do you want to solve for Lm or L?? You listed both in your post!

solving for lm on the lhs by simplifying that expression (if possible). there is no l on the rhs. if you're referring to the first term on the rhs its a 1 not l.

If all you want to do is to "simplify" the expression on the right, you have to decide what is "simple" enough for you. I'm not sure anything you can do (beyond multiplying numerator and denominator by the denominator of the innermost fraction) will make it actually simpler. I think it's just inherently complicated!

yes its a very complicated expression, I thought if anyone knew how to reduce it more so theres not so many fractions or like terms then I could stop. anyways thanks for the input.