How would I reflect |f(|x|)|

Please explain your question a little more fully. It doesn't really make sense as written, as the left-hand side is a function that is always positive, and is symmetrical in the y-axis, while neither of those things is true of the right-hand side. And the equation is not a specific one whose graph could be reflected (in what?).

If you are trying to solve a problem you were given, we'll need to see the actual wording of that problem. For example, maybe it really said that f(x) = -3x^2+24x-46, and asks you to graph |f(|x|)|; that is entirely different from what you wrote.

If you are just wondering about something on your own, it will be helpful to know what you are thinking. What is your understanding of what you want to do here?

"For example, maybe it really said that f(x) = -3x^2+24x-46, and asks you to graph |f(|x|)|; that is entirely different from what you wrote."

Yes, this is what I'm tryna do, sorry for the poor wording

I suspect that you mean to graph |f(|x|)| where f(x)=-3x^2+24x-46.
Look at this graph. Now note that is a plot of an even function so a reflection is meaningless.

"For example, maybe it really said that f(x) = -3x^2+24x-46, and asks you to graph |f(|x|)|; that is entirely different from what you wrote."

Yes, this is what I'm tryna do, sorry for the poor wording

Are you saying that I correctly guessed the original wording when I wrote

maybe it really said that f(x) = -3x^2+24x-46, and asks you to graph |f(|x|)| ?​

That isn't the exact wording of the problem, which I asked for; so you haven't really answered me. I'll suppose it was this:

Given that f(x) = -3x2+24x-46, use reflections to graph the function |f(|x|)|.​

I'll want to see what you have learned about the concept of absolute values in functions and how they represent (partial) reflections. Can you give it a try, or at least show what you were taught about graphing f(|x|) and |f(x)|?

What you might do to start is to graph f(x), marking some specific points, and then try graphing |f(x)|, ignoring the other absolute value for now. When we see what you do there, we can help you with the next step.

I'll give you an example with a simpler function. Here are the graphs of f(x) = (x-1)^2 - 1 in red dots, together with each of g(x) = |f(x)|, h(x) = f(|x|), and k(x) = |f(|x|)|:

1602127096868.png
1602127160387.png
1602127218753.png
Do you see how these work?