I don't know how to solve this

TheMan2021

I am a student and can't figure out how to solve this question. Can anyone please help? :)

"There are three blue marbles and two green marbles in a bag. You randomly pick two marbles out of the bag-without replacing the marbles."
Draw the tree diagram in the space below.
Fill in the possible outcomes.
Calculate the probabilities for each outcome.

Welcome to the freemathhelp forum.
You posted a nice problem. What have you tried? Where are you stuck. Note that this is a math help forum where we help students solve their problems. What we never do is solve problems for students as that will not be helpful to them.

Hint: If you pick two marbles without replacement what can the outcomes be?

I am a student and can't figure out how to solve this question. Can anyone please help? :)

"There are three blue marbles and two green marbles in a bag. You randomly pick two marbles out of the bag-without replacing the marbles."
Draw the tree diagram in the space below.
Fill in the possible outcomes.
Calculate the probabilities for each outcome.
In order to help effectively, we need to know what you currently know, what you have tried, and where you are stuck.

Do you know what a tree diagram is? Have you tried making one? If so, please show us (an image will be easiest).

There are a couple different styles I can imagine for a diagram, so even if you can't make one, please show an example you were given, so we can be sure what approach you are being taught.