i don't know how to solve this

bobspongemath

I suppose that this question is ridiculous compared to the behemoths present on this site that I can't understand. I am 14 years old. But I would like some help.

Here is the problem : " A schoolboy goes to school. In the school, there are 500 books in total. To get to the fast food restaurant that sells hamburgers, he has to collect a certain NUMBER of books. This number must be able to divide the books into lots of two, three, five, six or seven books; but not into lots of four books. How many books does the schoolboy have to pick up to get to the fast food restaurant?"
Thank you

I started to look for the divisors of 500, but I don't understand the question itself

I started to look for the divisors of 500, but I don't understand the question itself
Hello. It seems like the question is misstated. Instead of "This number must be able to divide the books…", I'm thinking that maybe it's supposed to say "This number of books must be divisible by 2,3,5,6,7 – but not by 4."

In other words, they may want you to find a number that's 500 or less having factors of 2,3,5,6,7 but not 4.

As mbot suggested, you want to find a number or numbers, if any, less than or equal to 500 such that 2, 3, 5, 6 and 7 all go in this number evenly, but 4 does not go into the number