I need help on this problem

Funkj

Help me out please

Attachments

• IMG_20210615_100539_089.jpg
    IMG_20210615_100539_089.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 28
Help me out please

I don't know why there is a right angle symbol drawn at point O, because the measure of angle AOB looks
close to 120 degrees. If the measure of angle AOC
were 90 degrees, then the base of the triangle, which has its base tangent to the circle, would not
have sections of its base split up into 9 units and
4 units as shown. The point of tangency would instead bisect the tangent base of the triangle to
the circle.

I don't know why there is a right angle symbol drawn at point O, because the measure of angle AOB looks close to 120 degrees. If the measure of angle AOC were 90 degrees, then the base of the triangle, which has its base tangent to the circle, would not have sections of its base split up into 9 units and
4 units as shown. The point of tangency would instead bisect the tangent base of the triangle to the circle.
It need to be said that one cardinal rule of testing is never never let a diagram drive a question, always go by the given. I will say that this diagram is very poor poorly done. But when I enlarged the image that angle looks more like a right angle. Even the intercepted arc is a quarter of the circle.

But when I enlarged the image that angle looks more like a right angle. Even the intercepted arc is a quarter of the circle.

I enlarged it at least three times, and I placed the square corner of a piece of paper at point O.
Eyeballing it with the piece of paper there, it left something between 20 degrees to 30 degrees.
If you put three of those minor arcs together side by side, they would almost complete the
circumference of the circle.