irrational equation

jhonmethos

[MATH] \sqrt{(xy+x+y)^2+xy+x+y+7}=\sqrt{x^2y^2-xy+1}+\sqrt{x^2+x+1}+\sqrt{y^2+y+1}[/MATH]

Hi
Nice equation. You can do so many different things to this equation that it is amazing.

Is it possible that you tell us what you would like to do with this equation?

[MATH] \sqrt{(xy+x+y)^2+xy+x+y+7}=\sqrt{x^2y^2-xy+1}+\sqrt{x^2+x+1}+\sqrt{y^2+y+1}[/MATH]
Please do as we ask here, so we can tell what you are supposed to do, and what help you need to do it:
All four points there are applicable.

Hi
Nice equation. You can do so many different things to this equation that it is amazing.

Is it possible that you tell us what you would like to do with this equation?
I neked help to solve this equation!

I neked help to solve this equation!
To get help

READ THIS AND THEN DO IT

All four points there are applicable.
Here are the four points, as they apply here:
1. From where does your question come?
Context may be very important, especially if this is part of a larger problem that would be more easily solved in a way that avoids this equation, or if you have recently learned some advanced technique that we wouldn't think of.

2. Post the exercise or your question completely and accurately.
You just gave an equation, without any instructions. You might "just" want to graph it, for example. Or there may be more information in the exercise set that you omitted.

3. Show work that you've already done (even if you think it's wrong), and try to explain why you're stuck.
You want help; but what help do you need? Did you do some work that may have had a small error in it? Do you have no idea what to try? We need to know. As it says, we aren't here just to give free answers. We can't help you do something if you aren't doing anything.

4. We may respond by asking you questions (if we think something is missing or unclear).
Which is just what we're doing.

It is indeed a very interesting equation; but frankly, with no context, I'm not inclined to put any effort into it, because as far as I know, you just made it up randomly and it can't be solved. (That's true of most randomly written questions, and is particularly likely when you don't even seem aware that "solving" a two-variable equation is not particularly meaningful.)

So please help us help you!