Linear Programming - Linear Algebra problem

POKA

Hello everyone!
I have quite a trouble solving this linear programming exercise, which is supposed to be solved using excel and matlab. Quite frankly, I have never worked in matlab before and have no idea how to even approach this question. Please help me, any help will be appreciated! ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-05 Poczta — Karolina Posiol — Outlook.png
    Screenshot_2021-05-05 Poczta — Karolina Posiol — Outlook.png
    236 KB · Views: 5
Hello everyone!
I have quite a trouble solving this linear programming exercise, which is supposed to be solved using excel and matlab. Quite frankly, I have never worked in matlab before and have no idea how to even approach this question. Please help me, any help will be appreciated! ;)
The question asks you to use Mathlab - and you do NOT KNOW how to use Matlab.

I do not know the process to help you, if you cannot use the tool you are supposed to use!!

The question asks you to use Mathlab - and you do NOT KNOW how to use Matlab.

I do not know the process to help you, if you cannot use the tool you are supposed to use!!

i had this course quite a while ago and just recently have passed the exam, every problem was supposed to be solved on paper not the computer. I was thinking maybe somebody could have a zoom meeting with me to help me or so. I know not knowing how to use mathlab is bad and not helpful but maybe through some guidance I could make it work.