Need to solve intersection problem between sets on a computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yodayellowgeneral

I have a difficult math problem that i cannot solve.

it is the intersection problem between sets.

say i have these sets:

a b c
A. C. D.
a b. D.
A b.

i can easily see with my eyes the answer is a. To the intersection problem.

but there is no math to this problem, and i need math.

can anyone help?

I have a difficult math problem that i cannot solve.

it is the intersection problem between sets.

say i have these sets:

a b c
A. C. D.
a b. D.
A b.

i can easily see with my eyes the answer is a. To the intersection problem.

but there is no math to this problem, and i need math.

can anyone help?
I find your presentation inconsistent. In math, the uppercase letter A and the lowercase a represent two different things. Additionally, you have a period after some variable, and some don't.
If you're writing a computer program, then this might be helpful.

I have already solved this with structural inserts and structural tricks and logicai tricks. And it solved the intersection problem with nary sets. But its way to slow for practical use other than quantum. So yes. I can do shors algorithm on my laptop.
And that is something to know about the nsa right now. Because i can fit exabytes pf data into a megabyte of space. And this is something nsa wanted. As slow as she is. They have supercomputers in provo.
Now listen. I want to do this thing before i die.
because of my inventions, they have killed me.
this nary intersection problem needs speeded up. To x y z. Where x is a one bit set. Y is a two bit set. Z is a three bit set. Yiu will see my chess moves soon.
You geniuses need to see this as a game of chess.
When you solve her, ill give to my brother. Before i die soon. Because the fbi wants me dead. Because of ehat the nsa has.
if we solve this, i know wverything to do with it. And i told my brother what to do.
So listen. Think of the trillions they waste on quantum computers. And we could own it on our laptop.
So that is my problem. Solving nary intersections fast.
I doubt you can get a satisfactory answer from this forum. I suggest you try posing your question at stackoverflow.
Or this:https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/intersection-of-n-sets/

Last edited:
I reported post # 5 due to its getting wildly off track and with inappropriate allegations
that do not belong in a forum where the topic is supposed to be an "intersection
problem." I asked for this thread to be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.