Quadratic Functions

Sebulok

Hey, I was wondering how to solve these problems, I have been at this problem for more than 12 hours already and I have asked multiple people, and watched multiple videos, visited multiple sites but I can't seem to find the answer. According to multiple sites and multiple people I have asked, the problem is missing a 3rd point, even the smart people I have asked are saying the same thing so I am inclined to believe that my teacher made a mistake. I was just wondering if this is solvable, if so, can you please tell me how to do it. I already tried multiple things to find a way to solve this but to no avail, I don't know if I am just stupid or I missed something, but then again I am not the best at math.

1. Person 1 is located at (3/2,0) and Person 2 is located at (-12,0)
2. Person 1 is located at (-10,0) and Person 2 is located at (10,0)

TASKS IN EACH REPORT
1. Determine the Quadratic Function of Each report.
2. Graph using table of values.
3. Determine the Domain and Range.
4. Locate the intercepts.
5. Locate the axis of symmetry
6. Locate its vertex

Thanks you for visiting my thread :)

I don't even see a stated problem here. What is "the quadratic function of a report"? What does it have to do with two people?

If it's asking for the quadratic function with the two given points as x-intercepts, then it's true that you would need a third point, or some other information. But I don't that that is what is requested here.

Please state the entire problem, exactly as given to you (translated if necessary, but including any images).