Statements correct or not

Loki123

I debated over whether 3 is correct be a use it's worded so weirdly... Shoulder of a sharp angle??? What? But if I get it, we will get two equal triangle surfaces only if if the line comes from the right angle. Am I correct that only 2nd is correct? IMG_20220429_120500.jpg

I debated over whether 3 is correct be a use it's worded so weirdly... Shoulder of a sharp angle??? What? But if I get it, we will get two equal triangle surfaces only if if the line comes from the right angle. Am I correct that only 2nd is correct? View attachment 32465

The terms "corner", "shoulder", and "sharp" are not technical terms in math; and the center of gravity is not a line. "Equal" is ambiguous (equal area, or congruent?), and "surface" probably means area. I have no idea what they could mean by shoulder!

Is this given to you in English, or is it your own translation?

The terms "corner", "shoulder", and "sharp" are not technical terms in math; and the center of gravity is not a line. "Equal" is ambiguous (equal area, or congruent?), and "surface" probably means area. I have no idea what they could mean by shoulder!

Is this given to you in English, or is it your own translation?
English! That's why I am so confused.

I'm guessing that 3 is correct because I think, reworded, it is asking: "Does the median drawn from one of the acute angles to the opposite side divide the triangle into two triangles of equal area?".

I debated over whether 3 is correct be a use it's worded so weirdly... Shoulder of a sharp angle??? What? But if I get it, we will get two equal triangle surfaces only if if the line comes from the right angle. Am I correct that only 2nd is correct? View attachment 32465
Since these questions are in "English" - I suggest you post a photocopy of the actual assignment (that way we can avoid many confusion and you can avoid misspelling "Isosceles" ).

Since these questions are in "English" - I suggest you post a photocopy of the actual assignment (that way we can avoid many confusion and you can avoid misspelling "Isosceles" ).
i just have a hand written copy. I don't know where my professor got them from.

I'm guessing that 3 is correct because I think, reworded, it is asking: "Does the median drawn from one of the acute angles to the opposite side divide the triangle into two triangles of equal area?".
does it? i thought that works only if median is drawn from right angle?