Write 3 raised to the power of 3 multiply by 3 raised to the 5 power as a single power of 3

Rajjah

I am an adult student and don't know how to work this out! Needed help, would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
1. Write 3 raised to the power of 3 multiply by 3 raised to the 5 power as a single power of 3

2. Write 11 raised to the power of 9 divided by 11 raised to the power of 3 as a single power of 11.

3. 3.1 x 15,600 work these out using place value

4. 48,360 ÷ 3100work these out using place value

I am an adult student and don't know how to work this out! Needed help, would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
1. Write 3 raised to the power of 3 multiply by 3 raised to the 5 power as a single power of 3

2. Write 11 raised to the power of 9 divided by 11 raised to the power of 3 as a single power of 11.

Do you know the following laws of exponents:

am * an = am+n

[bu]v = bu*v

Adult student or not, to receive help from this forum you must show some work so a helper can see where you are having trouble.
Can you at least write out the problems using numbers? Please try and post back

… Write [the product] 3 raised to the power of 3 [multiplied] by 3 raised to the [5th] power as a single power of 3
Hi Rajjah. You may type the caret symbol ^ to indicate the exponent in a power.

3^3 * 3^5 = 3^?

Can you apply the first property of exponents, given by Subhotosh in post #2? (The second property listed may be used in your second exercise.)

PS: In the future, please start new threads for different exercises. Thank you!

?