Modelling Poisson "Point" Process, data transmission w/ Poisson process: cell. nodes

sjaffry

Modelling Poisson "Point" Process, data transmission w/ Poisson process: cell. nodes

Hi all,

If a Poisson Point Process (PPP) Φc with density λc (points/m[FONT=MathJax_Main]22
) distributed over 2D plane. These points depict the cellular nodes.

Consider every node transmit data on the uplink transmission. This data transmission is random and is modeled as a Poisson process. The data transmission rate is λu packets/sec each node.
Can we now model the new PPP Φc′ with intensity λc′=λc×λu ?

[/FONT]

The same question has been asked here. But I could not get any answer.

Hi all,

If a Poisson Point Process (PPP) Φc with density λc (points/m[FONT=MathJax_Main]22
) distributed over 2D plane. These points depict the cellular nodes.

Consider every node transmit data on the uplink transmission. This data transmission is random and is modeled as a Poisson process. The data transmission rate is λu packets/sec each node.
Can we now model the new PPP Φc′ with intensity λc′=λc×λu ?

[/FONT]

The same question has been asked here. But I could not get any answer.
What are your thoughts regarding the assignment?

Please share your work with us ...even if you know it is wrong.

If you are stuck at the beginning tell us and we'll start with the definitions.

You need to read the rules of this forum. Please read the post titled "Read before Posting" at the following URL:

http://www.freemathhelp.com/for

What are your thoughts regarding the assignment?

Please share your work with us ...even if you know it is wrong.

If you are stuck at the beginning tell us and we'll start with the definitions.

You need to read the rules of this forum. Please read the post titled "Read before Posting" at the following URL:

http://www.freemathhelp.com/for

Thanks for your message. This is not my homework assignment. Rather, I am dealing with this scenario in my research.
As I mentioned above in my original post, In my opinion, the PPP model should be Φc′ with intensity λc′=λc×λu. But I am not sure and need expert opinion