SOMEONE HELP ME!!

G

Ok, I don't know if I'm making a big deal a/b Geometry, but...I think it's hard. I've been told by my friends that they pasted the class with a C average...and they were'nt very good a math. They were in my boat I guess you could say. I just really want to pass this class with a C or maybe better...A, or B. Please someone tell me if you are like me, your smart...but you have alittle trouble with math.....and have passed Geometry.

Ok.....help me with this Question please:

The measure of the supplement of an angle is 6 times the measure of its complement. Find the measures of the angle, its supplement, and its complement.

HELP!!! If anyone know the steps to figuring this out.

Supplement angles add to 180 degrees
Complementary angles add up to 90 degrees

The measure of the supplement of an angle is 6 times the measure of its complement. Find the measures of the angle, its supplement, and its complement.
180 = a+b
180 - a = b
let b be the supplement angle

b= 6 x (90-a)

etc
(substitute using b= from above and solve)

advice

:p dont worry about geometry, if you panic that'll only make it harder for you mentally. I have already passed the course 2 years ago, but i dont remember it being too hard. just study non-stop, that way you'll pass for sure. i have to take calculus next year, imagine how scared i am :?. lol. well take care buddy boy