Sorry about the current problems

Ted

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry guys, I did something really stupid this morning. Basically... I deleted the files on the server. Not a smart thing to do.

Anyway I have all the files on my computer here and most everything is back online. Luckily I didn't delete any of the databases so we shouldn't have lost any posts on the message board. Nonetheless, until I can get things configured to work right there may be certain parts of the site that don't function quite as they should.

I also will be gone all afternoon, and will be unreachable. However, we should certainly have all functionality back by tomorrow morning and Monday at the absolute latest.

Please let me know if you are experiencing any difficulties and I will do what I can.

Thanks for your understanding of my mistake!

Ted

I'm glad this morning's difficulty was just a temporary and fixable error, rather than something like an attack on your site. Thank you for keeping on top of things and keeping folks informed.

By the way, the only problem I'm seeing at the moment is that your "lessons" menu (top right-hand corner of the screen) appears to be nonfunctional.

Eliz.