what's wrong?

TchrQbic

Once I've logged in and clicked "log me in each visit", then click on the forum list of categories, I find the system has signed me out. In order to post anything for a question I have to log in again. In other words, I am logged in when I first access the page, but the system won't keep me logged in while I'm reading new postings.

If you can help me figure out why this is happening, I'd appreciate it. I have a PC using Windows XP home.

TchrQbic said:
I have a PC using Windows XP home.
I'm on a WinXP box, too. What browser are you using?

Eliz.

TchrQbic said:
Once I've logged in and clicked "log me in each visit", then click on the forum list of categories, I find the system has signed me out. In order to post anything for a question I have to log in again. In other words, I am logged in when I first access the page, but the system won't keep me logged in while I'm reading new postings.

If you can help me figure out why this is happening, I'd appreciate it. I have a PC using Windows XP home.

Make sure you're accepting cookies.

The Preacher said:
TchrQbic said:

Make sure you're accepting cookies.

This issue was resolved. Thanks.

Need to know median and mode and range .It's been too long for me and daughter needs help with math

Anonymous said:
Need to know median and mode and range .It's been too long for me and daughter needs help with math

Median is the middle item in an odd-numbered listing from smallest to largest, or the average of the two middle if there is an even number of items.

Mode is the one most frequently occurring.

Range indicates the smallest and the largest, as in, the items range from 1 to 10 (if the smallest is 1 and the largest is 10).

Next time, please post math problems under Basic math or Algebra and click on "new topic" so your question isn't buried at the end of other questions.